Im trying to get my mortgage modified ANSI got something from home remedy center and they said they can do it. I can not find anything on the web about this “law firm”. Can you help
Can you help
Home Remedy Center just looks like a new mutation of other groups like Remedy Law. In fact the website looks copied, word for word, just swapping the name. See Is Remedy Law the Same as Prudent Law with Pamela Gerber Gressier? – Karen. They compare the image in that article with the image below of Home Remedy Center.
Frankly, my gut opinion is you should run as far away as possible from these people. Why they keep changing names is a huge red flag for me.
But don’t trust me, check them out for yourself.
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
There are two points you need to keep in mind. The first is that it is illegal for foreclosure rescue companies to charge an advance fee. See the Mortgage Assistance Rescue Services Rule at the Federal Trade Commission. Second, check out the free resources below before you spend and money on mortgage modification.
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- What Happened in USA Case Against Rayan Vanderhoof? - October 18, 2021
- Did Dave Ramsey Really Pay Back His Creditors After Bankruptcy? - October 15, 2021
- How Can I Deal With My Student Loans After Bankruptcy? - October 14, 2021