USA Student Loans
Our Impression of What the Company Offers to Consumers
The company appears to be offering the same solutions available to consumer for free from the Department of Education. The company appears to fall within that category of companies the National Consumer Law Center warned consumers about in their recent publication “SEARCHING FOR RELIEF: Desperate Borrowers and the Growing Student Loan “Debt Relief” Industry.”
6015 Morrow Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32217 – Source
Additional Contact Information
USA Student-Loans is the brainchild of a group of experienced financial executives in the arena of all aspects of the student loan industry, from consolidations to default resolution. The task of working on fixing your student loan(s) can be daunting at best and after years of witnessing the red tape, hardships, broken promises, and failed programs normally offered to people seeking answers to their student loan problems, we decided it was time to give people what they really need: straight-forward answers and guaranteed solutions. With USA Student Loan’s program there are no promises of unrealistic or impossible outcomes to an individual’s needs. What we provide are fast, honest, guaranteed solutions and results that are based on facts and experience, not hopes, dreams or best intentions. You relax, we do the work!
At USA Student-Loans we offer easy, fast and affordable solutions to the most complex issues associated with the repayment of student-loans. – Source
Schuyler Elliott – manager/director – Source
The State of Florida has no company registered to do business under the name USA Student Loans.
There is a fictitious name registration however. USA Student Loans is actually Xtreme Products, LLC. The application was submitted by Schuyler Elliott on January 22, 2013. – Source
The company appears to offer federal student loan assistance services for a fee that are available from the Department of Education for free.
One consumer reported being asked to pay $595 for these free services.
National Financial Assistance Brokerage – Source
The header on the USA Student Loans website says they have an A+ BBB rating. It currently is an A-. It also says they have 20 years experience but the company was only able to operate under USA Student Loans for six months.
usastudentloans.org – ownership is currently hidden.
But when domain was registered on January 5, 2013 the ownership was listed as:
Created On:05-Jan-2013 21:11:29 UTC
Last Updated On:05-Jan-2013 21:11:29 UTC
Expiration Date:05-Jan-2014 21:11:29 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Registrant Name:schuyler elliott
Registrant Street1:6717 linford lane
Registrant Postal Code:32217
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Our Opinion After Review
We previously wrote a guide on what companies should offer in a fair and consumer friendly student loan service program. Please read How to Run a Clean Student Loan Assistance Program. In addition we provide the following guides to check out debt relief companies:
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
- Program Fees Clearly Stated on Site: No
- Client Agreement Clearly Available on Site: No
- States Consumers Can Contact Department of Education Directly to Consolidate and Reduce Payments for Free: No
- Provides clear link to Department of Education Loan Options: No
- Provides Historical Performance Statistics: No
- Clearly Identifies Management/Officers on Site: No
- Company is Clearly Registered to Business: Not clearly described
It is our opinion the program reviewed here DOES NOT MEET OUR RECOMMENDED STANDARDS.
Scam, Complaint, Review or Praise
If you’ve had experience with this company, good or bad, you would like to share, please post your comments in the comments section below.
If you have a client agreement or paperwork you can share which this company gave you, you can do so here.
If this is your company, please read the site review policy and feel free to post information in the comments you would like to share about your company.
If you feel something reported in this review is incorrect, please report it here so we can fix the error.
For Those Looking for Student Loan Resources
Before you pay any company for assistance with your student loans, be sure to check out our free student loan assistance links and guides below.
Student Loan Resources
You can use the following student loan resources to help reorganize, discharge or forgive your student loan payments.
The Overall Guide to Dealing With Student Loan Debt
Get Help For Your Student Loan Problem
Discharge Your Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- How to Really Discharge Your Student Loans in Bankruptcy. Many Can. But Never Try.
- A Look at Sallie Mae and Other Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy in 2012
- Federal Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy. A Look at the Surprising 2012 Data and Cases.
- These Private Student Loans Can Be Easily Discharged in Bankruptcy
- All Student Loan Bankruptcy Discharge Articles
Getting Sued Over a Student Loan
Private Student Loan Help
Student Loan Default
Student Loan Forgiveness and Discharge Information
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Student Loans You Can’t Afford
- Obama Student Loan Forgivess Program
- Military Student Loan Forgiveness and Discharge Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness or Discharge Can Create a Huge Tax Bill. Watch Out!
- Student Loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness – New Forms and Documentation Released
- Government Student Loan Disability Discharge
Watch Out for Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Assistance Rescue Scams On the Rise – Buyer Beware
- Student Loan Assistance Report Out. Shows Danger of Such Programs.
Administrative Wage Garnishment
Student Loan Consolidation Information
- Student Loan Consolidation Payment and Interest Rate Calculator
- Student Loan Consolidation Opportunities and the Best Way to Lower Your Student Loan Payments
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan Online Calculator
Specific Federal Student Loan Repayment Program Information
- Standard Repayment Plan
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Income Based Repayment Plan
- Pay As You Earn Repayment Plan
- Income Contingent Repayment Plan
- Income Sensitive Repayment Plan