I’m Broke in Florida and Can’t Afford to Go Bankrupt. – David


“Dear Steve,

My pay is garnished each month for $800 a mnth in child support payments. My 15 yr old son has lived with me for almost 4 yrs now so I pay for all his needs from home to school and our living costs each month don’t leave much left. I live paycheck to paycheck. I live in Florida.

Being sued for a credit card, have a court date in July, I don’t have any extra money or I’d pay them off, what can they do to me? I can’t afford a lawyer either.


Dear David,

The American Bankruptcy Institute has a listing of free bankruptcy attorneys that may be able to help you. Visit this site and find a local attorney to contact for assistance with bankruptcy.

Big Hug!

Get Out of Debt Guy – Twitter, G+, Facebook

Steve Rhode
See also  $78 Million Mortgage Fraud "Dream Home" Scheme Owner Convicted

Leave a Comment