I received a very nice tip from Robert Custer on how to save money at the grocery store. Thanks for sending this in. It’s great information to refresh ourselves with. If you’ve got a good tip to share, send it in.
Robert said, “When you buy groceries at the grocery store of your choice you want to get the most bang for your buck. Most people try and do this by looking for stuff on sale or using coupons.
The best way to get the most bang for your buck so you won’t need to use coupons is to:
- Look for sale prices (Do the math) which means either be good in math yourself or bring someone with you who is good in math to see which is the best deal.
- Buy in bulk which means think about the stuff you and/or your family buy the most and buy as much of that stuff as your budget will allow you.”
- 15 Profitable Ideas to Make Extra Money on the Side - April 28, 2022
- Ways To Create An Emergency Fund For Automotive Repairs - April 5, 2022
- How to Know When It’s Time to Take a Client to Small Claims - February 8, 2022