I’m in debt really heavy from credit cards and other loans.
What should I do to get out of debt.
Wow, I really want to help you with some great advice and awesome guidance but gee-whiz a little more information would be really helpful. Maybe next time you write in you can share a bit more, please.
Based on what you told me, here are some things you can do that will cover the basics:
- Reduce Expenses – Use extra money saved to pay down your debt.
- Increase Income – Get a new job or a second job to help bring in more money to pay down the debt. Look on the job board or job bank page for a new job in your area.
- Maybe Consider a Debt Management Company – If you are just paying the minimums you might want to take a look at a debt management company to see what debt reductions they can offer you. Warning: It will hurt your credit.
- Save Extra Cash – Before you start sending all your extra cash to the credit cards and loans, save it up in a savings account so you’ve got emergency cash available. At the end of the year you can use some of your cash to then pay down the highest interest rate debts or smallest balance debts, whichever gives you the most emotional satisfaction.
- Bankruptcy – If you are unable to pay your debts and you’ve done all of the above, maybe now is the time to get a free bankruptcy review from a bankruptcy attorney in your area.
Keep us posted on what happens.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Damn. Litigation Practice Group Sure Has a Lot of Lawsuits Against Them. - December 7, 2022
- One Simple Trick to Get Rid of Debt Fast (Even If You’re Experiencing Tough Times) – Podcast - December 6, 2022
- Attorney Claims Litigation Practice Group Dragging Its Feet in Lawsuit for Consumer - December 5, 2022