This week the podcast with
Here are some of the articles that relate to issues we talked about in the podcast.
- The Critical Flaw in The Attorney Model for Debt Settlement
- Mosler Law Firm and SFC State Capital Financial Kicked Out of Vermont for Debt Settlement Services
- TASC and USOBA Shut Down Site That Never Existed. FederalReliefProgram.com
- Courts Slammed With Automated Debt-Collection Lawsuits
We also answered the question Ray sent in. Here is Ray’s question.
Steve, My wife and I have $80k in consumer debt. We would like to pay off the debit in 3-5 years by negotiating with the credit card companies to lower their interest rates and to possibly write off some of the debit. We do not want to use a DSC.
Can you give us advice on strategies we could use when approaching our credit card companies to lower their interest rates and possibly write off a portion of what we owe them? Are we being naive to think we can do this ourselves?
- Strategic Financial Solutions and Ryan Sasson Stumble and Get Pounded - February 13, 2024
- These Emotions Stop You From Getting Out of Debt - January 11, 2024
- 16 Common Myths About Getting Out of Debt That Everyone Gets Wrong - January 8, 2024