Just a couple of credit cards for me and a couple for my husband. full amount $8K.
I would like to pay my credit cards but I would like for them to stop charging me interests. I am not going to use them ever again. I just want to pay them. Right now they are applying just half of my payments to principal. I want to make payments that will be apply to principal in full, so I can get rid of this debt once and for all.
Can I do it on my own, or I will need a law firm or consolidation people.
Outside of bankruptcy, which would stop interest all together you may want to consider two solutions.
- Credit Counseling – In a credit counseling program your interest may be significantly reduced depending on who your creditors are. You can click here for credit counseling information.
- Debt Consolidation Loan – If you have really good credit you can get a very low rate for an unsecured debt consolidation loan from LendingClub.com.
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- What Happened in USA Case Against Rayan Vanderhoof? - October 18, 2021
- Did Dave Ramsey Really Pay Back His Creditors After Bankruptcy? - October 15, 2021
- How Can I Deal With My Student Loans After Bankruptcy? - October 14, 2021