Yesterday I wrote about how former Lloyd Ward compatriots Kevin Devoto and Lloyd Regner were in the middle of a tiff with Devoto suing Regner. See No Apparent Honor in Debt Settlement. Kevin Devoto Sues Lloyd Regner.
Well today comes one of the most odd lawsuits I’ve seen. Frankly this one reads like a movie script. Trust me, it’s worth your time to read and so well written that the attorney that composed it should be a small novel writer.
This time, Lloyd Regner is suing Kevin Devoto. The suit was filed March 28, 2012 and is Lloyd Regner, ABC Debt Relief, R&D Market Development, ABC Administrative Services, LRKD Auto, CRLK, Lone Star management and Development, Regdev and The Debt Answer as Plaintiffs. The Defendants are David Glenwinkel, The David Glenwinkel Family Children’s Trust, Kevin Devoto, Kevin Mario Devoto, Nicole Smith, Rick Longo, Melanie Bixler, Kylie Britt, Global Marketing Development, Compass Endeavors, NISCO Enterprises, Craig Belling, Greentree Capital Management Irrevocable Trust, Executive management Solutions, Portfolio Group Management, Portfolio Group Advisors, Auburn Grace Community Church, Villiage Care international, Khris Devoto, Fidelity Mutual Advisors, SD Capital Management IRT, and Kevin Devoto, Inc.
Frankly there is nothing more that I can add to the suit. You will have to read it yourself. It’s going to be long but pull up a chair.
And if anyone has anything to share about all of this or wishes to make a statement about their inclusion, please email me at [email protected]
From the Suit Regner v. Devoto
Plaintiff Lloyd Regner (“Regner”) is an individual who resides in Dallas County,Texas.
Plaintiff ABC Debt Relief Ltd. Co. (“ABCD”) is a Texas limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff R&D Market Development, LLC (“R&D”) is a Delaware limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff ABC Administrative Services, LLC (“ABCAdmin”) is a Texas limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff LRKD Auto LLC (“LRKD”) is a Texas limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff CRLK LLC (“CRLK”) is a Texas limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff Lone Star Management and Development, Inc. (“Lone Star”) is a Texas corporation with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff RegDev, L.L.C. (“RegDev”) is a Delaware limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Plaintiff The Debt Answer, LLC (“TDA”) is a Texas limited liability company with its principal place of business in Dallas County, Texas.
Defendant David Glenwinkel is a California resident and may be served at 3240 Professional Drive, Auburn, California 95602. Glenwinkel represents that he is known everywhere as the “Architect.” Glenwinkel is the Architect of misrepresenting credentials from something called the “Washington School of Law” which is, upon investigation, an unaccredited correspondence course program called the “Washington Institute of Graduate Studies” which is not any sort of law school, accredited or unaccredited. Defendant Glenwinkel is the Frank Lloyd Wright of the unauthorized practice of law. He is the I.M. Pei of regulatory violations. He is the Frank Gehry of poorly documented “complex tax strategies” based primarily on the notion that an ordinary C Corporation can walk its final federal tax bill without stockholder liability. He is the Ludwig Mies van der Rohe of tax dodges involving African charities that solicit donations on the “strength” of a self-published book that would be a poor use of paper if published on paper made from discarded Christmas trees. He is the Cass Gilbert of disguised self-publishing by forming limited liability companies that contain the word “Press” at the end of their names. He is the Banister Fletcher of convicted felons counting in his inner circle two (2) people with felony convictions arising out of, put loosely, securities fraud, and one (1) apparent sexual deviant or miscreant whose California state investment advisor registration was revoked for failure to disclose a conviction for “aggravated sexual abuse” which is a category of rape involving weapons, the elderly, those under 13 years of age and so forth. He is the Richard Morris Hunt of organizational filings in one state with ineffective and inaccurate bylaws referring to and purporting to be under the laws of a different jurisdiction. He is the Frederick Law Olmstead of tax filings containing reports on Form K-1 reflecting distributions to entities which were not partners of the reporting entity. In short, Defendant Glenwinkel is a disaster of Bernard Tschumic proportions. He is a complete fraud and a nefarious Rasputin-like figure who infiltrated and poisoned an organization. Defendant Glenwinkel is the “Architect” only in the sense that Osama bin Laden was the “architect” of the September 11 Bombings. He is hereinafter known as “the Charlatan.”
Defendant Kevin Mario Devoto is a Texas resident and may be served at 5700 Robie Road, Plano, Texas 75024. Defendant Kevin Mario Devoto is a huckster and convicted felon who apparently did not reform while in prison. Defendant Kevin Mario Devoto left his wife during her life-threatening illness for a gender-specific favorite of the body of differently gendered management in the debt collection industry. Defendant Kevin Mario Devoto is the victim of a siren and the Charlatan. Defendant Kevin Mario Devoto hides assets from widows he earlier victimized by hiding his own assets and income streams from a restitution judgment entered against him (“Restitution Judgment”) as a result of his participation in massive securities fraud and relative to which the United States Department of Justice is currently seeking collection. Defendant Kevin Mario Devoto is also referred to herein as the “Felon.”
Defendant Nicole Smith (“Smith”) is a California resident and may be served where she is found, which is likely in the Felon’s pocket. A favorite of management of the most liquid debt settlement companies across the United States, Defendant Smith has most recently settled on the Felon to service her rather expensive lifestyle. She is the “spiritual partner” of the Felon, a bond akin to “blood brothers” as ably demonstrated in the 1986 Rob Reiner film “Stand by Me.” She introduces herself in social occasions with the rather defensive statement that she has a significant amount of her “own money” in “cash and stocks.”
Defendant Rick Longo (“Longo”) is a Texas resident and may be served at 7804 Rancho De La Osa Trail, McKinney, Texas 75070. Defendant Longo is incompetent in all matters save and except rudimentary bookkeeping. Upon infolination and belief, Defendant Longo engaged in extramarital relations with Defendant Melanie Bixler.
Defendant Melanie Bixler (“Bixler”) is a Texas resident and may be served at 2304 Elm Valley Drive, Little Elm, Texas 75068. Defendant Bixler engaged in ineffective offensive tactics designed to cause harm to Plaintiff Regner by delivering a text message to Plaintiff Regner’s spouse alleging sexual harassment on the part of Plaintiff Regner, a Chief Executive Officer who managed from remote locations and rarely, if ever, interacted with Defendant Bixler.
Defendant Kylie Britt (“Britt”) is a Texas resident and may be served at 160 Doe Meadow Lane, Forney, Texas 75126. Kylie Britt holds Plaintiffs’ office equipment and refuses to return same notwithstanding Plaintiffs’ demands.
Defendant Global Marketing Development, Inc. (“GMD”) is a Nevada Corporation with its principal place of business in Carson City, Nevada and may be served with citation through its registered agent Fountainhead Associates, Inc., 312 West Fourth Street, Carson City, Nevada 89703. GMD is the vehicle by which Defendants the Charlatan, Craig Beling, Kevin Devoto, and Longo first secretly began competing against the Plaintiffs to whom and to which they all owed duties.
Defendant Compass Endeavors, Inc., (“Compass”) is a Nevada limited liability company with its principal place of business in Carson City, Nevada and may be served with citation through its registered agent Fountainhead Associates, Inc., 312 West Fourth Street, Carson City, Nevada 89703. Defendant Compass Endeavors, Inc., is the latest attempt by Glenwinkel and Craig Beling to usurp the business opportunities of Plaintiffs and to implement Defendant the “complex tax strategy” to hide assets from the United States Department of Justice and from Defendant Kevin Devoto’s former spouse to whom he owes 8600,000.00. Defendant Compass Endeavors, Inc. is “managed” by Defendants Glenwinkel and Beling and is the new business to assume the debt settlement business shut down by the Felon and Defendant Longo as supposedly unprofitable.
Defendant NISCO Enterprises, LLC (“NISCO”) is a Nevada limited liability company with its principal place of business in Carson City, Nevada and may be served with citation through its registered agent Fountainhead Associates, Inc., 312 West Fourth Street, Carson City, Nevada 89703. “NISCO” is an abbreviated form of “Nicole Smith Company” and represents a disguise by which Defendant Kevin Devoto attempts to frustrate the United States Department of Justice from collection of the Restitution Judgment.
Defendant Craig Beling (the “Minion”) is a Texas resident and may be served at 4709 Melrose Park Court, Colleyville, Texas 76034. He is a recent discharge of a consumer Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and a minion of the Charlatan.
The Minion, as Trustee of Greentree Capital Management Irrevocable Trust, (“Greentree”) is a Texas resident and may be served at 4709 Melrose Park Court, Colleyville, Texas 76034.
Defendant Executive Management Solutions, Inc. (“EMS”) is a joke and a California Corporation with its principal place of business in Auburn, California and may be served with citation through its registered agent, David Glenwinkel, 3240 Professional Drive, Auburn, California 95602.
Defendant Portfolio Group Management, Inc. (“PGM”), is a Nevada Corporation with its principal place of business in Auburn, California and may be served with citation through its registered agent, David Glenwinkel, 449 Grass Valley Highway, Auburn, California 95603. Defendant PGM is an alleged investment fund managed by either Portfolio Group Advisors, Inc., which in turn has as its supposed investment representative, a convicted rapist, or by the Charlatan, who has failed to seek or obtain registration as a registered investment advisor in any jurisdiction in which PGM offers its securities.
Defendant Portfolio Group Advisors, Inc. (“PGA”) is a Nevada Corporation with its principal place of business in Auburn, California and may be served with citation through its registered agent, David Glenwinkel, 3240 Professional Drive, Auburn, California 95602.
Auburn Grace Community Church (“AGC”) is a California Corporation with its principal place of business in Auburn, California and may be served with citation through its registered agent, Bobert, Inc., 900 High Street Ste. 140, Auburn, California 95603. AGC received donations as a result of the $150,000 plus fees paid by Plaintiffs to the Charlatan for virtually no competent services rendered.
Defendant Village Care International, Inc. (“VCI”) is a California Corporation with its principal place of business in Auburn, California and may be served with citation through its registered agent, David Glenwinkel, 3240 Professional Drive, Auburn, California 95602. VCI purports to be a charity but is really some sort of combination retail travel agency and vehicle by which people can fund the Charlatan’s world class adventure traveling. VCI received donations as a result of the $150,000 plus fees paid by Plaintiffs to the Charlatan for virtually no competent services rendered.
Defendant Khris Devoto is a Texas resident and may be served at 4455 LB.3 Freeway Dallas, TX 75244. Khris Devoto is known herein as the “Convict.”
Defendant David Glenwinkel, as trustee of The David Glenwinkel Family Children’s Trust, is a California resident and may be served at 3240 Professional Drive, Auburn, California 95602.
Defendant Fidelity Mutual Advisors, Inc. is a Delaware Corporation and may be served with citation through its registered agent United States Corporation Agents, Inc., 1521 Concord Pike #301, Wilmington, Delaware 19803.
Defendant Fidelity Mutual Advisors, Inc. as trustee of SD Capital Management IRT, is a Delaware Corporation and may be served with citation through its registered agent United States Corporation Agents, Inc., 1521 Concord Pike #301, Wilmington, Delaware 19803.
Defendant Kevin Devoto, Inc. is a Nevada Corporation and may be served with citation through its registered agent Fountainhead Associates, Inc., 312 West Fourth Street, Carson City, Nevada 89703.
Defendants the Felon and the Convict (collectively, the “Devotos”) are convicted felons. Their felony convictions arose in the area of financial dishonesty. The Devotos each took part in schemes and artifices to defraud, among others, widows and other elderly persons from their fixed income and retirement funds.
In a time period prior to December 20, 2001, according to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, the Devotos participated in a Ponzi scheme whereby they sold Certificates of Deposit from major U.S. Banks to the elderly while having pocketed the investment money and never bought the Certificates of Deposit.
The Felon spent approximately eighteen (18) months in federal prison (probably with others whose middle name is “Mario”). Upon parole, the Felon behaved in a humble manner The Felon became more active in church and arose each morning and closed each night with the melodic strains of a pastor at his church discussing the “word of the Lord” piping out of headphones firmly buried in his ear. While the Felon “loved him some Jesus,” his true felonious nature slowly reappeared. The Felon signed on as a director of Texas-based James One GP, EEC., a company who colluded with Startup Essentials, EEC., and USA Merchant Systems Inc. (collectively “Startup Essentials”) to target hopeful work-from-home Internet entrepreneurs. Unfortunately for Felon, disgruntled Startup Essentials customers filed over 300 complaints with the Texas Attorney General’s office, apparently unhappy at paying 87,000 for a business startup kit and then not receiving any of the promised training or assistance.
Only momentarily allayed by this setback, the Felon soon cooked up another plan for a business model that could be marketed on late night television, straddled, on the one hand, by “Making Money with Don LaPre” who pushed a program whereby one could allegedly make money placing tiny little classified ads, and by “Buying and Selling Real Estate with No Money Down,” on the other hand.
The missing ingredient was simply money. The Felon and the Convict first met Plaintiff Regner when the Felon managed a call center in another line of business. The Felon learned that Plaintiff Regner had funds available for initial capitalization of select ventures.
The Felon and the Convict had found their targets. Without disclosing, among other things, their felony convictions, the Felon and Convict solicited capital from Regner for a necessary cash infusion into a business that had just begun operations, Plaintiff [The Debt Answer]. Regner invested $100,000 initially and ultimately contributed additional capital to the enterprise. Regner provided the Felon with a corporate credit card (the Felon has “no credit”), subsequently used for charges at Las Vegas casinos, and operational leeway to learn and develop an honest business that did not involve bilking the elderly out of retirement funds. Most importantly, Regner allowed the Felon to be a member, with little to no capital contributed, in additional limited liability companies as the enterprise grew.
Luckily for the Devotos, particularly the Felon, Regner brought a stabilizing, moral, honest influence to the business that kept, in check, the Felon from fully returning to his criminal roots. The enterprise grew over the next three (3) years. Regner did not discover the Felony conviction until late 2010. Growth in the enterprise fully eliminated the humbleness the Felon had developed while in prison. The Felon used his earnings, derived from his work or services performed, including his W-2 salary, to incur gambling losses that sometimes exceeded $80,000.00 on a single night.
In or about the fall 2010, Defendant Smith, continuing her circuit of relations with male members of management of debt settlement companies, identified the Felon as her next target to fund her lifestyle. At the same time, the Felon’s wife had become ill. The Felon became emboldened and brought Defendant Smith to “corporate” events, including the 2010 Christmas Party at the Fairmont. Defendant Smith wooed the Felon into leaving his ill wife. The divorce became final in or about April 2011.
The enterprise added Defendant Longo as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer. Defendant Longo concealed the fact that his CPA license was suspended and further had in any event expired, going so far as to give sworn testimony that he was a CPA. Defendant Longo immediately seized most of the tactical operational control and Plaintiff Regner focused on strategic direction. The Felon remained in charge of the sales force.
Shortly after Defendant Longo’s arrival, Defendant Longo and the Felon represented to Plaintiff Regner that the “debt settlement department” was no longer profitable in terms of marketing and taking on “new business.” Plaintiff Regner had relied on the business advice of the Felon and Mr. Longo for many years. The Felon and Defendant Longo represented to Mr. Regner that the debt settlement department was no longer profitable and that it was advisable to shut down the depaitment and terminate all of its employees. Relying on their advice, as he had on countless previous occasions, the department was terminated. In a matter of months after the depailment was shut down, the Felon and Defendant Longo, along with the corporate accountant and corporate counsel, started a new business collecting the same debts that the enterprise had collected with the now closed debt settlement department without the knowledge of Mr. Regner.
Unbeknownst to Regner, the Felon, a W-2 employee of the enterprise, believed that he had accumulated sufficient capital to start his own competing enterprise, an end toward which the Felon worked, in cooperation with Defendants Longo and Smith, until the date of this Second Amended Petition.
Also, at about the same time, the Felon made an introduction to the Charlatan. The Bible instructs, in Matthew 7:15-16 (NIV), “[w]atch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thombushes, or figs from thistles?” Boy did the Felon blow that one. There is clearly something in the water (if it has any) in Auburn, California, the thombush and thistle that hatched the Charlatan. The Charlatan markets himself as some sort of messiah of corporate structures and reduced taxes. He touts a “masters of taxation” from a “law school” as educational credentials. An investigation of the Charlatan reveals the following facts about him and his business:
- The Charlatan in fact “attended” correspondence courses in taxation at the unaccredited “Washington Institute of Graduate Studies” and received an unaccredited “masters of taxation.” The Charlatan did not attend “Washington College of Law” or “Washington School of Law.” The Charlatan intends to confuse the targets of his venom into believing that he has an “L.L.M. in Taxation” from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, a prestigious academic institution.
- The Charlatan purports to be “manager” of at least two (2) “investment funds,” including Defendant PGM. And, yet, the Charlatan does not have an investment advisor registration with the SEC or with the California Department of Corporations or with any state regulator. The Charlatan solicited Plaintiff Regner’s investment into these funds in a manner that violates the Texas Securities Act because, among other things, the interests in the fund were not “Blue Skied” in Texas (yet another securities violation in this matter),
- The Charlatan did employ a registered investment advisor and apparently continues to employ him. His name is “Jeremy Skalland.” However, Mr. Skalland failed to disclose, on his Form U-4 (yet another securities violation in this matter), his prior conviction for “aggravated sexual abuse,” in Illinois, which is a felony and appears to involve the use of some sort of weapon, some sort of drug, a rape of the elderly, or a rape of a child under the age of 13 and, therefore, in July 2011, his license was revoked.
- The Charlatan pushes what he calls a “complex tax strategy” which appears to consist of a few limited liability companies paying money to any ordinary subchapter C corporation, without any sort of basis or agreement as between the payor and payee that explains why the payment occurred, and a 401(k). He usually includes some offshore bubbles on a conceptual diagram to convince the ignorant that he is providing access to “offshore tax havens” and to bolster his puffery that he is “known globally as the Architect.”
- The Charlatan drafts legal agreements and documents even though he does not have a license to practice law. The documents are erroneous, misdrafted, and resemble the work product of a first-year law student serving as a law clerk (except that those folks can usually spell and insert periods). The Charlatan advised that monetary transactions should be run through the Bahamas and his “Belizean bankers” in a clear attempt to induce Plaintiff Regner to commit tax fraud.
- The Charlatan recognized the relative ignorance of the Felon and Plaintiff Regner, and conned them to pay him between $12,500.00 per month and $15,000.00 per month, in an engagement that went on well over one (1) year, for “elite” taxation and management consulting services. The primary work product that bears the Charlatan’s imprint during this time period are one (1) set of entity tax returns, some of which reflect reports on form K-1 to persons or entities for which there is no evidence that they are, or were ever, a “partner,” and legal advice that the Felon and Plaintiff Regner should own part of a law film, a circumstance barred in every jurisdiction except the District of Columbia because neither the Felon nor Plaintiff Regner have a license to practice law. After his bad legal advice was uncovered, the Charlatan forced on Plaintiffs the Minion, a recent chapter 7 discharge from BK who offices out of his house for a flat fee of $4600.00 per month that has recently been increased to $6000.00 per month.
- The Charlatan started an alleged African charity, Defendant VCI, along with Defendant AGC, in order to fund his habitualized “world class adventure traveling” and “drives 7000 miles across the great lakes region of Africa in his Toyota Land Cruiser.” VCI accepted approximately $400,000 in donations last year. It states that it does not give money to African villages. It states that all U.S. personnel are volunteers. So, where does the money go? It goes into African G&A expense used by the Charlatan to run around Africa on vacation.
- The philosophy of VCI appears to be (this is not a joke) built on a cult of personality of the Charlatan. That is, it appears to be that if one teaches African villagers to be like the Charlatan, then they will rise up and succeed.
- If one taught African villagers to be like the Charlatan, we would see an explosion of Nigerian royal family email scams, a further general trend to misspelling and imprecision, a deletion of licensure requirements to practice law, and an increase in “charities” at vacation destinations for the villagers. Also, the number of African villagers representing degrees from schools such as “Havard” and “Yail” would triple.
- The Charlatan self-published a book but attempted to disguise it, upon information and belief, by forming Quantum Press International, LLC, whose only publication is that book, in an attempt to make it look like a real press had accepted it for publication. The book proceeds are supposedly contributed to VCI to pay for the Charlatan’s world class adventure travel and old model Toyota Land Cruiser.
- The Charlatan, who appears to have a CPA license in neither California nor Texas, recognized in the enterprise the unique combination of very significant levels of revenue, strong EBITDA, impaired management (the Felon is a felon and a salesperson, Longo has a suspended CPA license, and Regner focused on strategic direction). He aligned himself with Defendant Smith and, like his Iago to Regner’s Othello, infiltrated the organization and convinced the Felon that Regner was non-essential and that the Charlatan could fill that role (and pocket earnings being paid to Regner).
- The Charlatan hatched a plot to separate Regner from the business model by using enterprise personnel, including Longo and the Felon, to commence an empire of his own competing with his own entity clients to which he dispensed legal advice without a license as well as “elite” tax services and management consultation using the enterprises own employees.
- In June 2011, the Charlatan, Nicole Smith, and the Felon formed GMD to provide a platform for a competing debt settlement business that would compete with the enterprise.
- The plot was accelerated by two (2) significant events. In July 2011, Regner retained counsel to advise him on the legal and structural advice being dispensed by the Charlatan. Immediately, the Charlatan was outed on the Charlatan’s advice that Regner and the Felon should own 85% of a Texas law firm in violation of Texas law.
ED: This appears to be The Lloyd Ward Group, PC. See this previous story that outlines how Kevin Devoto and Lloyd Regner were allegedly issued stock certificates in The Lloyd Ward Group, P.C. by Lloyd Ward as trustee of The Lloyd Ward Group.
According to court documents, the other 15% was owned by Ward Family Irrevocable Trust with Amanda Ward as Trustee.
Lloyd Ward identifies the company as a law firm in a deposition.
Q: Do you know what the Lloyd Ward Group, P.C. is?
Q: What is that?
A: The is a professional corporation owned by myself.
Q: Okay. And what does it do?
A: It is a – it’s a law firm. – Source
An extraordinary amount of unusual documents were noted and evidence of work performed in exchange for the tens of thousands of dollars paid to the Charlatan was absent.
- In November 2011, the United States Department of Justice, noting that the Felon had reported millions of dollars of income for tax years 2009 and 2010, and yet still owed the $1.4 million on the Restitution Judgment, delivered subpoenas that requested among other things, ownership information of certain parts of the enterprise. The Charlatan captained the efforts to respond to the subpoena along with Defendant Longo, a rank perjurer with a suspended CPA license. The response, if in fact delivered, was woefully non-compliant.
You can read more about the DOJ action, here.
Immediately, the Charlatan, which had earlier used PGM, whose investments appear to be advised by PGA, to hide assets from both the Felon’s ex-wife and the DOJ, conspired to assist the Felon to hide assets from the DOJ because the Charlatan sought theincome received by the Felon to hire personnel and make payroll at the competing venture, GMD.
The Charlatan caused Defendant NISCO to be formed. NISCO is owned by Greentree, whose trustee is the Minion, whose, beneficiary, in turn, is the Glenwinkel Family Children’s Trust. The structure was specifically designed to disguise beneficial ownership from the DOJ and was concocted by the Charlatan and the Minion. Devoto purported to assign his interests in the enterprise to NISCO without the consent of Plaintiff Regner. In short, there was an apparent attempt to assign ownership from the Felon to the Charlatan’s children.
The plot began to unravel when the Charlatan sent out an email on December 26, 2011, announcing a new business venture involving the Minion and Defendant Longo. Upon questioning by Plaintiff Regner, Defendant Longo denied knowledge or involvement.
In February 2012, Regner discovered that the Felon, a W-2 employee, was “consulting for” a business venture in the debt settlement business, the very same line of business that he advised be shut down for the enterprise as unprofitable, while using his salary to fund the competing venture’s payroll. Two (2) weeks later, Regner discovered that Defendant Longo, a W-2 employee of the enterprise, had been “moonlighting” as CFO/COO of “The Debt Company,” an assumed name of Defendant GMD. Defendant Longo’s employment was terminated. Plaintiff Regner became suspicious when Defendant Longo attempted to terminate the current IT personnel and replace them with personnel with relationships with Defendant Longo and the Felon in a clear attempt to misappropriate information from the enterprise servers, and to control communications with employees that they planned to have GMD hire.
In order to further disguise management and control, the corporate “accountant,” the Charlatan, and the former corporate attorney, the Minion, formed Compass to continue to compete with the enterprise. The Convict has assisted the Felon, Defendant Smith, the Charlatan, and the Minion in solicitation of enterprise employees. Defendant Bixler left for GMD with her paramour, Defendant Longo who, upon information and belief, fled for Ohio at which he continues to maintain his suspended CPA license, but has since returned. She has stolen enterprise equipment with which she sends text messages to her successor slandering Plaintiff Regner by stating that she needs to file a sexual harassment claim against him. Defendant Longo has likewise stolen enterprise equipment. Defendant Britt has likewise stolen enterprise equipment.
An inventory of Defendant Longo’s office revealed that Defendant Longo had actively concealed documents reflecting that the Charlatan had attempted to place ownership and control of the enterprise in the hands of the Charlatan with a draft stock certificate for all issued and outstanding stock to be issued to the Charlatan and other documents reflecting a failed attempt to seize ownership of the enterprise. Defendant Longo and the Charlatan actively concealed these documents from corporate counsel succeeding the Minion (who was never retained by Plaintiffs but placed by the Charlatan) in order to actively conceal the usurpation of the enterprise from Plaintiff Regner.
if you want to read the full complaint, it’s right here.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.