I am in dire need of a debt consilidation loan. I applied with Lending Club and did not get approved due to my credit score. I am in the military and im able to afford a consilidated payment i just need to be approved. Do you have any advice what so ever?
The different branches of the military have aid societies that can provide for some emergency funding if you are in trouble and need an emergency loan.
- Air Force Aid Society
- Navy – Marine Corps Relief Society
- Army and Air Force Mutual Aid Association
- American Military Family
- Army Emergency Relief
- Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
Lending Club is a peer-to-peer lender that allows people to lend to people. But like all lenders, they have to make decisions about who is and isn’t a good credit risk. The way lenders do this is by using a credit score and an evaluation of the current situation and open negative items.
In my experience LendingClub.com issues a vast number of unsecured debt consolidation loans to people who meet their lenient standards.
This might be the wake up call you need to focus on rebuilding your good credit so it will be in great shape when you need it in the future. Please read How to Easily Rebuild Your Credit and Have Good Credit Again.
If these items don’t address your particular situation we might have to look at dealing with the debt rather than hunting for a loan.
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Rapid Reader Questions: Walmart, Apartment, Credit Risk, College - December 3, 2021
- Will Parking Fines or Speeding Tickets Affect My Credit Score? - December 2, 2021
- Rapid Reader Questions, Debt Consolidation, Navient, Credit Score, Fraud, and More - December 1, 2021