Latest Posts
Home > Ask The Get Out of Debt Experts > My Husband Was Having an Affair and Left Me With Bad Credit. – Mary

My Husband Was Having an Affair and Left Me With Bad Credit. – Mary

“Dear Steve,

Husband sign the certified mail slip and never told me about court or judgement against me from Fath Properties, Ohio.

Mother-in-law passed away of cancer. Her apartment was right next door. Our family lived in both apartments but I was the only one on lease of second apartment.

Family wanted to vacate and live together but we could not live in one townhouse so we moved to a house.

I found out my husband is having his second affair and has moved out when I found out.

I am down sizing to an apartment when house lease is up but no one will rent to me because I have judgement of $3,000 against me.

How can I repair the situation so landlords will rent to me?

How can I repair situation with judgement so landlords will rent to me? I was told by my present landlord no reference and that I will not be able to renew lease. I need a place to live by April 30


Swimimng pool and Apartment houses

Dear Mary,

The way to deal with this is either to satisfy the judgment and take a close look at your consolidated credit report to see if there are any other issues, or look to rent from a private landlord.

Bonus Video Answer

Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.

Get Out of Debt Free Hotline
debt settlement helpstudent loan help

About Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.

Get My FREE Get Out of Debt Guy Newsletter

Latest Info, Best Advice, Cutting Edge Tips

I promise to keep your email safe and secure.