I responded to a solicitation for a loan re-modification from the Remedy Center in New Port Beach Ca. I sent them $3995 retainer(fee) to help me secure a loan re-modification.
Is The remedy Group a scam?
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following fee guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
There is no need to pay anyone to assist you with a loan modification. I would suggest you contact a free HUD Housing Counselor to help you with your lender.
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Update on Case Against Premier Student Loan Center - November 22, 2021
- I Heard We Can Negotiate Our Debts for Free Without Paying Anybody - November 18, 2021
- Is Damon Day for Real, Can I Trust Him With My Student Loans or is He a Scam? - November 12, 2021