was cold called by New Life Financial. I signed up with them hoping they could help consolidate and reduce my debt. I gave 3 payments of $1473. I have a hard time getting a hold of them. I just read an article they might be a scam. I am starting to get very nervous. They are working with
1) IRS debt of $13,000
2) Chase and Mastercard…$12,000
3) Pocono Medical Hospital Bills $4,000
4) Springleaf Financial, Tannersville Pa. $12,00
5) Bank of America Mortgage..monthly payment $1040.00
Is New Life Financial a Scam..what can I do if they are. They told me not to pay my bills to these creditors …its been three months since I Paid any bills. Need advice.
So what have they accomplished for $1,473? Since it is illegal in the U.S. to charge advance fees for debt relief services I’m curious what you paid for?
The IRS debt is not one to play around with. Ignoring that can lead to serious consequences.
If you are not paying your creditors what are you doing with the payments?
So give them a call and find out what progress they claim to have made.
Post your update in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023
- Consumers Charged Illegal Student Loan Relief Fees to Get Some Scratch Back - July 7, 2023