Loan forgiveness for international student with National Collegiate Trust student loans? – Laura


I have a South Sudanese friend who studied in the US and has now gone home to work in development/humanitarian assistance. He has a loan from the AES/National Collegiate Trust that he is currently unable to pay off due to agreeing to take a lower salary in his home country. Is there a way for him to file for loan forgiveness?

Thanks for your help!


This is information that was submitted by a third party and not generated by GetOutOfDebt.org or Steve Rhode.
See also  Is There a Private Student Loan Consolidation Program to Lower My Interest? - Adam

Leave a Comment