Student Loan Help, I read your article about SLS Managers and filed a complaint myself last year.
I attended Westwood College Online in Colorado for Graphic Design from Aug 2008 to Oct 2010 and am paying Sallie Mae / Navient loans in the amount of 58,000 12,000 in Private and 46,000 in Federal loans for an Associates Degree and recently re consolidated with a company called Done with my loans but am concerned I may get ripped off AGAIN.
Q Is there a way to find out if this company is legitimate??
I have no idea what “legitimate” means to anyone so I urge people to do their own research.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
Latest posts by Steve Rhode (see all)
- Plastic Pandemic: US Credit Card Debt Surges Nearly 20% in Q1 2021! - May 12, 2023
- The IRS Resumes Collections Notices: What You Need to Know Before It’s Too Late - May 12, 2023
- How Can I Deal With Payday Loan Debt? - May 12, 2023