In response to an article I posted yesterday here in which I mentioned Darrell Scott, Esq. said he was going after 16 settlement companies, a reader sent in the actual list of companies.
The tipster (send in your tips here) said:
“The Scott Law Group, P.S. is currently involved in debt settlement litigation involving the following companies:”
- Ascend One Corporation
- CareOne Services, Inc
- Century Negotiations, Inc.
- Consumer Law Associates, LLC
- Debt Relief USA
- DR Options LLC (dba Debt Relief Options LLC)
- Freedom Debt Center
- Freedom Debt Relief, LLC
- Freedom Financial Network, LLC
- Freedom Fidelity Management, Inc
- GHS Solutions, LLC
- Global Client Solutions, LLC
- JEM Group, Inc
- JIO Reserves, Inc
- LDL Freedom Enterprises (dba Financial Crossroads)
- Legal Helpers Debt Resolution, LLC
- Marshall Banks, LLC (dba Kazlow & Tucker Debt Relief)
- Nationwide Support Services, Inc.
- NoteWorld, LLC
- Persels & Associates LLC
- Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust
- Solid Ground Financial, LLC”
Thanks for the update and information.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- I’m Still Plenty Irritated My Social Security is Garnished for Student Loans - October 20, 2021
- How Do I Get an Amex Card After Cards Closed for Dispute Abuse - October 19, 2021
- What Happened in USA Case Against Rayan Vanderhoof? - October 18, 2021